This article and graph demonstrates the amazingly strong correlation between Vancouver Home prices and the GDP growth of China. When China slows, Vancouver Home price gains suffer, when China grows so do Vancouver prices. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-20/china-growth-sets-vancouver-home-prices-chart-of-the-day.html
Vancouver Home Prices Strongly Correlated to China Growth
- 2013 Mortgages – Infographic
- Why Japanese Monetary Policy Will Drive Global Mortgage Rates Lower
- Your Biggest Asset? You!
- Vancouver Home Prices Strongly Correlated to China Growth
- Pay Down Your Mortgage or Contribute to RRSPs?
- Research Now Before the RRSP Rush
- Should We Worry About a US-Style Housing Meltdown?
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About the Canadian Mortage Market
- Alberta Housing at Record (Good) Affordability