Here is a great article by ratehub.ca outlining the facts about the Canadian mortgage market. It will surprise many how little leveraged we really are and the speed at which we are paying off our mortgages.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About the Canadian Mortage Market
- 2013 Mortgages – Infographic
- Why Japanese Monetary Policy Will Drive Global Mortgage Rates Lower
- Your Biggest Asset? You!
- Vancouver Home Prices Strongly Correlated to China Growth
- Pay Down Your Mortgage or Contribute to RRSPs?
- Research Now Before the RRSP Rush
- Should We Worry About a US-Style Housing Meltdown?
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About the Canadian Mortage Market
- Alberta Housing at Record (Good) Affordability