“Out of 9.65 million Canadian homeowners, 3.7 million are mortgage free.”
2013 Mortgages – Infographic
- 2013 Mortgages – Infographic
- Why Japanese Monetary Policy Will Drive Global Mortgage Rates Lower
- Your Biggest Asset? You!
- Vancouver Home Prices Strongly Correlated to China Growth
- Pay Down Your Mortgage or Contribute to RRSPs?
- Research Now Before the RRSP Rush
- Should We Worry About a US-Style Housing Meltdown?
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About the Canadian Mortage Market
- Alberta Housing at Record (Good) Affordability