Often debated among financial advisors is whether to pay down your mortgage or contribute to RRSPs. The following article does a decent job at explaining the pros and cons. What it fails to explain is that there are other investments out there that can fetch a better more consistent return than mutual funds or stocks skewing the argument more in favour of RRSPs. Of course what it always boils down is your tolerance of risk.
Pay Down Your Mortgage or Contribute to RRSPs?
- 2013 Mortgages – Infographic
- Why Japanese Monetary Policy Will Drive Global Mortgage Rates Lower
- Your Biggest Asset? You!
- Vancouver Home Prices Strongly Correlated to China Growth
- Pay Down Your Mortgage or Contribute to RRSPs?
- Research Now Before the RRSP Rush
- Should We Worry About a US-Style Housing Meltdown?
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About the Canadian Mortage Market
- Alberta Housing at Record (Good) Affordability